The Tala Flour Sifter ensures clumpy flour is turned into a light, even consistency. Press the trigger and handle repeatedly and the spokes work against the fine meshed base to agitate and aerate the flour.
While it does a great job of sifting flour there are many other uses too:
- Sifting: Also ideal for sifting flour onto worktops.
- Straining: Use the sifter to segregate fine powder from larger chunks such as vanilla bean parts in a container of vanilla powdered sugar.
- Mixing: A sifter is also an effective way to mix dry baking indredients thoroughly, such as baking powder, baking soda, salt or cocoa. Sift through several times to ensure that all of the ingredients get thoroughly mixed.
- Distributing: Ensures an even sprinkling of powdered sugar or coaco on finished baked goods. It is more consistent and leaves the powder drier than sprinkling by hand.
- Trigger Action
- Dimensions: 12.5cm x 10cm